Let us help you Vacation More & Worry Less...
Parking Passes & Amenities Wristbands
All guests of Sunset Island are charged a Building Registration Fee with their reservation to cover the cost of Amenities Wristbands and Parking Passes. The size of the home you’ll be staying in (condo, townhome or single family house) determines the amount of your Building Registration Fee and the number of wristbands/passes you’ll receive.
• Condominium: $75 (6 amenities wristbands & 2 parking passes)
• Townhome: $100 (6 amenities wristbands & 3 parking passes)
• Single Family House: $100 (6 amenities wristbands & 3 parking passes)
• All Additional: $70 per wristband, per person, per week
Wristbands should be worn when using the Sunset Island facilities or when entering or leaving the Island by foot to identify you as an authorized guest to Sunset Island security. Please display your Parking Passes on the rearview mirror of your cars when on the Island – Green Passes are for your home’s assigned parking space(s), Yellow Passes are for clam shell parking along the roads.
In-Season, trash is collected by the Town of Ocean City on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. Trash procedures are as follows:
• Townhomes & Single Family Houses – Place trashcans along the alleyway behind your rental by 6 a.m. and return promptly to the garage after trash pick-up (no later than 6 p.m.).
• Condominiums – Place all trash in the chute located next to the elevator prior to your departure. Trash that’s too large for the chute can be placed in the dumpster in the garage.
Please refer to the official Sunset Island Handbook for more information.